|“||This shark has nuclear waste running through its veins.||”|
— In-game description.
It is the second smallest (!!) shark with the second lowest health.
It can be purchased with 540,000 coins or 1,500 gems.
The Atomic Shark is similar to the Tiger Shark but seems to have gone through a radioactive science experiment. Its jaw has differently sized teeth all over its mouth. The shark has two legs and two arms instead of fins and has green canisters going into it. It has green eyes and a broken chain on its tail with three fins.
An Enemy Atomic Shark can be found in the sewers of the South China Sea.
Due to its small size it can go into the Swimming Pool in Pacific Islands and small tunnels larger sharks can't fit through. It is the first shark with the ability to actually "walk" on land (second is Drago the Pliosaur, and third is Mr Snappy). Toxic barrels that damage other sharks charge it up making it swim faster and he also doesn't lose health and his multiplier while charged up. Also it's the only shark that can eat red jellyfish.
Pros & Cons
- Doesn't take beaching damage
- Travels quickly on land
- Has the most potent bite
- Only one that can eat red jellyfish
- Doesn't take damage from toxic substances, instead he gets faster and healed by them
- Can fit through smaller cracks, unlike other !! Tier sharks
- Has a very quick health drain in fact so quick that you're boost drains slower.
- Not much health for shark its size
- Loses multiplier fairly quickly
- Very slow without being charged