Bull shark's starting health is 140 but his max is 182. His bite is 202. His size is about 12 feet. Despite being in the large category sand shark and threasher are bigger than him. Bull shark is also the shortest shark in his class
The Bull Shark is not a very threatening presence in the ocean. Being an L Shark, he's got a decent diet for his price, but his stats are sort of mediocre. If you're looking for a good Shark in the L tier, the Mako Shark is your best bet. It can do everything the Bull and Goblin can and more.
Pros & Cons
- Can eat all prey in Hungry Shark World.
- Can eat faster.
- Fast shark.
- Can escape from larger sharks.
- Can survive longer unlike xS, S, and M sharks.
- Cheapest L shark.
- Can be easily be eaten by the Great White shark and other sharks, if the player reflex is not fast.
- Low Health
- Shortest shark.
- Slightly Low Boost.
- The Bull Shark used to be the shark that appeared in the game's logo, but later on got replaced by the Great White Shark.