|“||The long-necked predator can grab distant prey||”|
— In-game description
Drago (Pliosaur) is an XL "shark" in Hungry Shark World.
It's an ancient predator with 4 special abilities; it can snap up food along its sides, Drago is able to breathe air, so there is no health drain, AND he can move quickly on land, something that only the Atomic Shark could do before Drago's release. However, he has one more ability they do not mention: he can spread his fins out in-air and reduce his fall speed as long as you input a direction. This is the exact same effect of equipping the Aircraft Wings.
Pros and cons
- It has the unique 4 abilites; gliding, able to slide on land, no additional health drain added on land and it is able to bend its mouth to grab prey
- It is impressive on stats
- Pretty expensive to obtain
Drago vs Leo
This is a common arguement going on, about which game has the better Pliosaur: World (Drago) vs Evo (Leo). Hungry Shark posted it on their Facebook and Twitter pages, making the already raging arguement even more popular. Here are the traits of each shark, so you can decide for yourself:
|Winners haven't been announced yet, so it is unclear. A fair number of people went with Leo, but Drago is catching up. #TeamWorld or #TeamEvo!|
|HP (Increase by Level)|
|Speed, Bite & Boost Upgrades|
|Total Cost:||51,400 × 3 = 154,200 coins|
- It is the third playable in the game to not be a shark, the other two are Killer Whale and Big Momma (Dunkleosteus). The new shark to fall under this category is Echo (Ichthyosaur).
- It has 3 special abilities.
- Drago is actually undersized. A type of pliosaur, Liopleurodon, is 6m, the size of a dunkleosteus. Predator X, a larger pliosaur, is 10-14m. Either way, he is still undersized. However, it is possible that he is actually a powerful genetically modified beast created by Glutwell for experiments, but escaped.
- His bite is extremely powerful for a shark of his size (XL).
- He can eat Orcas and Enemy XL sharks (or smaller) in one bite, unlike other XL sharks.