|"I don't approve stubs!" -Mr.Snappy.|
The Enemy Moby Dick sometimes appears small, about half the size as Alan, Destroyer of Worlds. But if you are using any sharks other than Moby Dick, after you gained Gold Rush and come back to eat it, it will appear huge, which is the size of a full grown Moby Dick.
The Enemy Moby Dick is the 7th enemy shark that does not apply a slow-motion roar when being eaten.
The Enemy Moby Dick applied a different animation when being eaten, which shows it being shredded to thousands of tiny pieces and emit a huge amount of blood, then disappear in the ocean. It was removed when Leo was added to the game.
Enemy Moby Dicks have a danger rating of Extreme and it has an amazing 500 Damage Points to instantly kill some weaker sharks.
The Following Location Have:
- Just Left of Sunken Item Leaning Tower of Pisa (Common)
- Just Above the Crab Lair (Common)
- Just Right of Space Portal (Uncommon)
- In The Open Area Above Kempy Cave (Common)
- In the open area above the Angler Fish Cave (Extremely Rare)
- Near Western Sea Sign
- Just above sunken item (golden horseshoe) near the portal to ice world (rare)