This video starts just above the daily rewards chest and shows you how to access all of the hidden sunken items in hungry shark evolution. Leave me a comment below.
1) Shark of the covenant-@0:17, small cave to the left of the daily rewards chest.
2) Ghetto blaster-@0:31, on land 2nd left island from the daily rewards chest.
3) Electric guitar-@1:02,far left cave.
4) Jade dragon-@2:02,anglers nest.
5) Wakaba-@2:17, just east of the western sea sign.
6) Moon on a stick-@2:46, follow the arrows at the bottom of the sea (just south of Wakaba).
7) False teeth-@3:33, located in the lowest underwater current.
8) Toy robot-@4:09, inside a cave under a island (see the video for more detail).
9) Dartboard-@4:48, at the bottom of the eastern sea, go as far as possible to the right then head down.
10) Framed picture of egg-@5:14, located in the Kempy cave (see my other video showing you how to access this cave).
11) Teddy bear-@5:44, in cave that stretches off to the right making it located in the most eastern position in the game(in water).
12) Clockwork robot gibbon-@6:56, located in a signed (arrows) cave below the large mass of water to the east of the daily rewards chest.
13) Leaning tower of Pisa-@7:18, just hidden in between rocks to the right of the daily rewards chest.
14) Horseshoe-@8:17, located in the network of tunnels to the right of the daily rewards chest.
15) Bog brush-@9:04, located after a series of jumps in the east of the map (extremely difficult to get with megalodon).
Watch the video for exact locations