Her special feature is when she is near solid surface she camouflages, which is useful when there are many divers or enemy sharks around. However, Heidi becomes visible again in open water.
Like all other specials, she only can be bought when you have all the other M sharks. Another interesting fact is that Heidi has the strongest boost of all M sharks.
Pros and cons
- It has the ability to escape form predators by using its passive ability camoflauge.
- Releases a short, but a huge burst of speed when using boost.
- It is too expensive for early game
- It takes time to max out Medium sharks to obtain it.
|HP (Increase by Level)|
|Speed, Bite & Boost Upgrades|
|Total Cost:||10,700 × 3 = 32,100 coins|
- Heidi is considered a female shark. Another female shark is Big Momma.
- A wobbegong can be any of 12 species in the family Orectolobidae. They live in the Pacific and often blend in well with their surroundings. This is likely the inspiration for Heidi's special ability.
- "Wobbegong" is based on the Australian Aborigine word for shaggy beard.