|“||One badass extinct shark.||”|
— In-game description.
It is available for purchase by coins once the player eats enough to unlock it.
It can be purchased with 250,000 coins or 1,500 gems.
In some events he is turned into mini mode, turning him tiny, but still strong as ever
He eats very fast, having many sharks fly in his mouth and instantly kill smaller sharks without closing its mouth.
The Megalodon indirectly appears in every Hungry Shark game, as Hungry Shark Trilogy and Hungry Shark: Night do not directly have the Megalodon, but do have mega versions, similar to the Megalodon, while Hungry Shark Evolution also has it.
Megalodon looks similar to the Great White, with a different color and being much bigger. The Megalodon is currently the biggest shark in the game, but can get even bigger by getting all the Hungry Letters, a recent feature in the game, coming before the update that included force fields, new pets, and new mechanics. Has it's own baby version named "Max" which costs 1,500 gems.
Unlike subsequent !! sharks, Megalodon has no special abilities.
You can unlock the Megalodon with coins by fulfilling the eating requirements.
Enemy Counterpart in HSW
A Enemy Counterpart is found on many locations:
- In Past of Puffin Rock, Splum and Kempy's Fortress (Common)
- Just Below The Military Base (Common)
- Just Below — Right of Military Base (Deleted Will Update of Easter Eggs)
- Just Below The Oil Rig (Common)
- In The Right of Angler Nest (Common)
- Just Below — Right of Golf Course (Common)
- Just Below The Shanty Town (Rare)
- In the cave in middle of current below Oil Rig (Extremely Common)
Pros & Cons
- Can eat most prey and all sharks
- Huge amount of health
- Very fast shark
- Top of the food chain
- Bite comparable to more powerful !! sharks (when fully upgraded)
- Despite its large size, it can be blown up by much bigger mines
- Cannot fit through some cracks
|HP (Increase by Level)|
|Speed, Bite & Boost Upgrades|
|Total Cost:||207,500 × 3 = 622,500 coins|
- The Zombie Shark is the zombified version of the Megalodon, but smaller. Also, both have same stats.
- It was the first !! shark to be introduced in the game
- The enemy Megalodon has a special variant, it's a laser wielding Megalodon and it only appears in the South China Sea map. The laser acts the same way as a normal laser would.