It can be purchased with 600,000 coins or 1,500 gems, after unlocking by collecting 100 teeth.
Mr Snappy is mostly sky blue, but has a purple stripe on his tail and underbelly. His body is compact, with a pointy snout. He has very sharp teeth and is yellow-eyed, with faint patterns on his body.
- He has a powerful "Tail Whip" when he makes a turn.
- Enemies attacking from behind are stunned by his "Tail Whip," even if he doesn't make a turn.
- He has very high, ridiculously high, speeds.
- When you boost, he will "Lunge," and get a burst of extra speed.
- He can survive on land, and have good speed there too, as he has flippers and is a reptile.
It needs to find 100 teeth to unlock Mr Snappy for purchase by coins. Teeth can be found on any map. They spawn in certain areas throughout all four maps, and sometimes do not spawn in a certain area, while they spawn in that same area another time. Sometimes, a gear, fossil or good junk will spawn in the area.
However, Teeth are harder to find and are rarer than gears or fossils. At least one tooth will spawn in each session, but it is still possible that you don't see it. They appear most in the Arctic Ocean, but it might be hard to find, since there are lots of obstacles. Even though they don't appear as much here, you might look for them in the Pacific Islands because there are very few obstacles, unless you go to the left, beyond the Volcano, where there are dangerous enemy sharks and red jellyfish.
Pros & Cons
- Ridiculously high speed
- Broad diet
- Can fit in tight spaces
- "Tail Whip" that stuns prey and enemies from behind
- Lunges forward very quickly when boosting
- High speed allows it to defeat the Colossal Squid boss very quickly, while boosting in and out and avoiding the tentacles
- Can lunge forward to fight currents
- Costs alot to upgrade
- Takes long to max it out
- Quick health drain
|HP (Increase by Level)|
|Speed, Bite & Boost Upgrades|
|Total Cost:||207,500 × 3 = 622,500 coins|
- Even though he comes before the Robo Shark, some people consider him stronger, due to his incredible (Get it?) speed.
- He is like his HSE counterpart, being compact and lightning fast.
- He comes after Buzz, and before the Robo Shark.
- He is an extremely powerful shark and his "Tail Whip" attack is very useful.
- His "Lunge" when boosting may not be useful for some players that are not used to it, as he may go too far and crash into a Mine, Red Jellyfish, King Jellyfish, Helicopter Missiles, or Submarine Torpedoes.
- Lunging can cause him to leap high (Higher than Puffin Rock and the 2nd floor of the Oil Rig) enough to catch Gem Birds.