The Oil Rig is a location in Hungry Shark World located on the left side of the Arabian Sea. Near the Oil Rig is a turbine that will propel the shark up to the top of the rig. On the Rig, there is a button that cause a smasher to go up to let the shark go through. This button also makes the oil drill go up. The oil drill is located beneath the Oil Rig. In order to access it, you need to be at least a large shark because of the metal barrier blocking the tunnel that houses the oil drill. The Oil Rig is also filed with spilled oil especially when you get close to the top of the head of the oil drill. The Location of Oil Rig Near The Kingdom Tower Theme in Background Construction
Entities and Items
- Spilled Oil
- Fishing Boats
- Industrial Workers
- Body Guards
- Mutant Crooked Fish
- Toxic Barrels
- Evil Tiger Sharks
- Add anything else you see around or on the oil rig.
- The Oil Rig is apart of Gutwell, a fictional company in Hungry Shark world. The other two Glutwell areas are the Garbage Dump in the Pacific Islands and the Restaurant in the Arctic Ocean.
- There are other oil rigs in the Arabian Sea, but they are in the background and you can't explore them.
- The Oil Rig could be the reason why the Arabian Sea Icon Looks like it does, as the Arabian Sea Icon is an Oil Rig.
- There are also oil rigs in Hungry Shark: Part 3 in the Sea of Despair. Despite this, the only part of the rig you are able to explore are the legs that support the rig. There are also other oil rigs in the background.