|“||Sharkjira-chan will spread terror above the surface! Stomps mercilessly on its victims and shoots 'em with its atomic breath!||”|
— In-game description
Sharkjira is a new shark added in the most recent Hungry Shark Evolution update (July 2019). It is a Kaiju-shark that can shoot atomic breath from his mouth and walk on two legs while on land. He has a max size of 25 meters, and a max health of 650 (150 more than the previous shark, Nessie). When playing as Sharkjira, buildings appear on the beaches with the humans, which can be crushed by Sharkjira instantly (like a Megalodon destroys a boat). The large cavern rocks can also can be obliterated by this shark.
Sharkjira is a big bulky shark with two rows of large protruding black spikes on his back that continues with smaller spikes near the tail, with a fin consisting of huge spikes. He appears to have blackish gray scales, while the underside having white scales with a tint of blue. Sharkjira's eyes glow a neon blue and a mouth with a cavity of similar color and large fang-like white teeth. He has two distinct fingers as claws, and three toes on each foot. When walking on land, Sharkjira heavily resembles Godzilla.
- Atomic Breath
- Rock Breaking
- Building Breaking
- Eats Torpedos
- Walks on land, with an appearance similar to Godzilla
- Can destroy toxic waste barrels.
Pros and cons
- Huge Health
- Atomic Breath
- Can destroy buildings
- Can eat everything except Abysshark and Kraken, who can eat him (as of July 2020)
- When equipped with the Vortex, it has a very big radius
- (Mostly) Easy missions!
- Can kill Abysshark and Kraken with Atomic Breath
- Massive Health Drain
- Can be more vulnerable to submarines
- Easy to get stuck on rocks, due to its colossal size
Most of the missions are easy to complete, even without accessories or babies (Ocean Cleanse, Atomic Breath), while some missions are nearly impossible to complete (Shark Ex Machina) without accessories. Some missions are modified missions of the Big Daddy, i.e Shark Ex-Machina (Chopper Chomper), Grill Bill (Cage Crusher), and Alpha Predator (Crab Surprise).
|Atomic Breath||Kill 100 enemies with atomic breath||8500|
|Stomping Tantrum||Stomp on 300 bystanders||8500|
|Shark Ex Machina||Destroy 10 helicopters||8500|
|Grill Bill||Cauterize 20 Cage People||9250|
|Wreck It Shark||Wreck 50 buildings||9250|
|Alpha Predator||Kill the Giant Black Crab||9250|
|Ocean Cleanse||Make 10 toxic barrels explode||10000|
|Kaiju Fight||Eat 5 Enemy Sharkjiras||10000|
|Super Mission 13||Score 350,000,000 points||
- Kraken and Abysshark, even though stronger can be killed with the use of Sharkjira's Atomic Breath.
- Sharkjira is the first shark to be released that is able to walk on land
- The buildings that spawn are only unique if you play as Sharkjira. (Cases similar to this are the unique rocks which only appear when you play as Leo (Liopleurodon) and the sharks released after)
- Sharkjira is heavily inspired by Godzilla (also known as Gojira), a famous prehistoric sea monster first debuted at a 1954 Japanese film that portrayed the horrors of nuclear weapons.
Reef Shark · Mako Shark · Hammerhead Shark · Tiger Shark · Great White Shark · Megalodon · Big Daddy (Dunkleosteus) · Mr. Snappy (Mosasaurus) · Alan, Destroyer of Worlds · Moby Dick · Leo (Liopleurodon) · Nessie (Plesiosaur) · Sharkjira · Abysshark (Shark From The Depths) · Kraken