Tuna are somewhat common fish that reside in schools of varying sizes. They replenish a fair amount of health, enough to sustain your shark until it can find more filling sources of food. Tuna can be a life saver in difficult situations, as they spawn in medium depth points on the map, which is where the dangers lie. A shark at critical health can eat a Tuna fish and be nourished for a few seconds.
- Tuna spawn in schools of varying sizes; sometime in groups of three to massive groups of over ten.
- Tuna are worth 50 points.
- Tuna can spawn in the Crab Lair, which makes it a good source of food when fighting the Giant Crab.
- They also spawn more frequently in the Crab Lair.
- Tuna are usually found in deep water.
- Sometimes two schools of tuna can be found near the underwater "island" covered with toxic barrels near the tiger shark spawning place, to the left of the "underwater current" passage.